We’re in the market for a full-time Graphic Designer for Urbanatomy Media, China's premier English language media group.
Our publications, That's Magazines and Urban Family, cover a wide variety of topics in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and China, including: News, Restaurants & Dining, Bars & Nightlife, Arts & Entertainment, Events, Lifestyle, Fashion, Culture, Sports, Music, Business, Environment, Technology and much more.
We're looking for enthusiastic candidates with a design background and excellent teamwork skills.
• Basic English language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
• College degree or above, with a major in design or other related professions preferred
• At least three years' working experience, with knowledge of printing requirements and processes preferred
• Familiarity with magazine layout, brochure and advertising design
• Experience using Adobe Software (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) on a Mac OS, as well as other graphic design and production software
• HTML5, CSS3 and other website design skills and experience a definite plus
• Ability to execute assigned tasks in a timely and proactive manner, and exhibit strong teamwork skills
• Create print magazine layouts according to deadlines, communicating with international editorial staff on a daily basis
• Manage and execute advertisement designs according to clients' demands
• Develop designs for independent company events
Interested in applying?
To apply, send an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Graphic Designer.'