A few weeks ago, Urban Family hosted a fun cooking class at Raphael's at Shanghai Renaissance Yangtze Hotel. Here is one of the recipes the ten families got to try out under the direction of chef Alejandro Pico Bellas.
200 g tuna
1 red onion
White sesame seeds
Honey soy sauce
1. Coat tuna with olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Cut onion, tomato and avocado. Mix all ingredients with olive oil, Tabasco and salt
3. On a hot cooking surface, sear the tuna for 2 minutes on each side for rare.
4. Slice into strips once cooked.
5. Chop the spring onion.
6. Add the avocado sauce on top of the tuna and sprinkle with the chopped spring onion.
7. Finish with honey soy sauce.