Coach Bianca's Super Breakfast Bite: Egg and Bacon Cups
Simple, easy, fast. This egg and bacon cup recipe is great for breakfast or as a snack or side dish. Dairy free, gluten, sugar and nut free, these will give you plenty of healthy fats and satiate you for hours.
√ 6 eggs
√ 6 rashes of bacon (sugar and preservative free)
√ Goat cheese (optional)
√ Fresh herbs such as parsley or coriander (cilantro)
√ Salt and pepper to taste
√ Coconut oil/butter/olive oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Using a muffin tin (preferably silicon), brush down the insides of the tin with fat of choice: coconut oil, olive oil or butter. If using a hard tin, you can line each one with paper liners.
3. Line each section with one rasher of bacon. One rasher, depending on size, will usually go around the space and then you may need to cut off a piece to line the bottom.
4. Crack in one egg to each muffin mould.
5. Crumble some goat's cheese over each egg.
6. Sprinkle on some fresh herbs.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Pop in the oven for around 20 mins or until the eggs have cooked to your preference.
9. Pop out of the muffin mould and eat immediately or put in the fridge for a later snack.
Visit here for more information about Coach Bianca's Egg and Bacon Cups
Coach Iza's Personal Favorite: Chocolate Sweet Potato Pudding (Serves 4)
A foolproof nutrition-packed bundle of yumminess for the sweet tooth. Is your mouth watering yet?
√ 4 medium oven-roasted sweet potatoes
√ 4 tbsp raw cacao powder
√ 100 ml full fat coconut milk
√ 4 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
√ 1 pinch of sea salt
√ 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Serve on its own, or with pancakes, or use as frosting!
Visit here for more information about Coach Iza's Chocolate Sweet Potato Pudding
Coach Crystal's Seasonal Delight: Winter Cheer Bulletproof Salad
A unique red, white and green salad with juicy sweet strawberries, soft avocado, a satisfying crunch from nuts and a spicy kick from ginger. This recipe was invented by Coach Crystyl’s mother.
√ 1 cup slivered green cabbage
√ 1 ripe avocado, cubed
√ 4 large strawberries, sliced
√ 2 tbsp lightly toasted pecans or cashews
√ 3 tsp lemon juice
√ ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt
√ 2 tbsp olive oil
√ ½ tsp grainy mustard
√ 2 tsp raw honey
√ ½ tsp slivered ginger
Soft-boiled egg, chopped (optional topping)
1. Sliver cabbage into razor thin slices. Place in bowl with salt and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Massage and squeeze with your hands until cabbage breaks up a bit.
2. While the cabbage rests, toast nuts in a small frying pan until hot. Be careful not to burn. Remove nuts to a plate to let cool.
3. In your serving bowl, whisk olive oil, remaining 2 teaspoons lemon juice, mustard, ginger and honey until well-combined.
4. Into serving bowl, add cabbage, avocado, strawberries, nuts and and toss well.
5. Top with your prettiest strawberry and serve immediately! (Top with optional egg as well).
Visit here for more information about Coach Crystal's Winter Cheer Bulletproof Salad