By Alyssa Wieting
Tips to help you tweak your home
1. When buying a new home, a road should never lead directly to your front door as this brings bad luck. The road in front of your home should also not curve in a semi-circle away from your front door.
2. Your apartment should not neighbor a building that is made completely of glass. The glass from the next-door building will reflect into your home and this also brings bad luck.
3. A mirror in the bedroom should never face directly towards the bed, nor should one face directly towards a door in the bathroom.
4. The front door should also never be placed directly in front of the end of a stairwell.
5. Do not have fake flowers in your home; everything should bring real life into your home.
6. Every home has a different directional system that is associated with a meaning, such as wealth, love or wisdom.
It is important for different family members to be placed in rooms that correlate to the element they most want to achieve. (This is different for every home and a feng shui master will need to be consulted.)