It’s getting hot and muggy out there! Try these easy, delicious and healthier strawberry popsicles at home. Not only are they low in sugar, but they also have no artificial ingredients. A perfectly refreshing treat on days like today!
You will need:
4 pounds fresh strawberries
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
- Heat one cup water and and stir in 1/2 cup sugar to make a simple syrup. Allow the sugar water to cool. (You can leave out the sugar if you'd like, but you'll still need water.)
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Place the strawberries and simple syrup in the blender. (I only used 3/4 cup of the simple syrup.) If you can't fit all four pounds of strawberries in your blender, blend it in two batches.
- Blend as much or as little as you want depending on how smooth or chunky you want your popsicles to be.
- Pour the blended strawberries into popsicle molds.
- Add the popsicle sticks and the lid.
- Put them in the freezer for a few hours until frozen.
- Voila! Home made strawberry popsicle!
[Recipe via The Pin Junkie]
[Head photo via BakedBree]